Child Sexual Abuse Prevention:
Extending the Reach Across Your Community
We are all called to protect the children in our care but many of us are also called by God to care for children in an expanded portion of God's Kingdom. This may be true for individuals and it is certainly true that God calls our churches corporately to be leaders in the community. The Protect Their Innocence Campaign is a packaged outreach program making it easier for individuals and churches to get others in their community engaged in the protection of our children.
The campaign objectives are to:
- Garner support from community leaders who see your vision for protecting the innocence of children.
- Secure funding to provide our Founder's book, 8 Ways to Create their Fate, to every youth-serving organization in your community.
- Ask organization leaders to learn and adopt child sexual abuse prevention best practices and educate staff, volunteers, and parents.
- Create opportunities for organization leaders to learn from each other by sharing their successes and challenges in protecting children.
- Engage parents in holding organizations accountable for the protection of the children in their care.
If you are interested in learning more or getting started, sign up for our newsletter and download the following documents: